Shaws for Sheds Terms & Conditions
1.All orders placed with Shaws for Sheds are accepted under the following terms and conditions and such constitutes a legally binding contract which customers are advised to be aware of.
2. Upon placing your order your agent will advise you of an estimated lead time. All efforts will be made to adhere to this, but in certain cicurmstances beyond our control we reserve the right to extend this lead time.
3. Deliveries shall be arranged to the convenience of Shaws for Sheds in agreement with the customer, Shaws for Sheds cannot give a specific delivery time but can offer the customer a call of upto an hour before arrival from our fitting teams.
4. Customers must advise of any difficulties regarding access to the base i.e:- overhead obstructions such as overhead cables, walls, brick archways, bars over gateways etc.
5. The panels of your building need to go around your property and if necessary to accommodate, customers must remove all obstructions ie fence panels, overhanging tree branches, arches, wires, gutters etc, remember also that the panels are very heavy and our personnel are employed to erect your building and not to rectify any base or access problems.
6. If any panels are to go through a property or via a neighbours property please check on dimensions of your building to ensure that this is possible, Shaws for Sheds holds no responsinblity for any damages that may occur. Under no circumstances will our fitting team go over garage, outbuilding roofs.
7. Base: It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the base is level and firm and of sufficient size to accomodate the building and to allow clearance for the roof. Shaws for Sheds Can construct additional 3x3 Tanalised Bearers as an optional extra (Prices from £19 - £120 depending on sizes) upon request.
8. Sizes quoted on the buildings are external wall measurements so please allow 12inches around the building to allow for roof overhangs and also remember that you may need future access to treat/maintain the building.
9. If any problems occur on delivery date due to access problems or problems with the base, our free erection service shall become void and the panels will be stored at your property and payment for the goods must be made on delivery. A £50 revisit charge is applicable if you require Shaws for Sheds to return to erect your building.
10. Shaws for Sheds use a high quality polyester based roofing felt on all our buildings, but due to varying environmental issues, or adverse weather we cannot guarantee this to be an absolute 100% waterproof product.
11. Customers must be aware that timber is a natural product which which may have/develop defects such as knots splits and resin pockets and may also swell, shrink, twist or warp with varying environmental factors, also varying climate changes may result in roof felt rippling, this is not considered to be a defective issue and no responsibility is held.
12. Shaws for Sheds will not be held responsible for any damage or lifting of roofing felt due to adverse weather conditions, also any damage caused inside or out caused by adverse weather ie:- high winds, storms, frost, extreme heat, snow, driving rain we shall not be held responsible.
13. Any bespoke building ordered must be paid in full to Shaws for Sheds prior to us manufacturing the building. 14. All our buildings are dip treated with a water based product, we highly recommend that this is followed up with a good quality wood preservative as soon as possible.
15. If you have any queries on any of the above please contact your agent who shall endeavour to assist you in your enquiry.